The internet can be a great resource for shoppers looking to expand their choices of products to buy and is an invaluable way to save money. Here are the pros and cons of online shopping:
The Advantages of Online Shopping
- The stores are open 24/7.
- Online shoppers can shop in their night wear.
- Shoppers can save gas.
- There are no parking inconvenience.
- There are no irritating crowds.
- Online shoppers do not have to wait fall in line to pay.
The Disadvantages of Online Shopping
- Shoppers can’t try or inspect on the items to purchase and sometimes end up unsatisfied with the item.
- Online shoppers cannot negotiate the price sometimes that may exist in local stores.
- Ordered items are sometimes back-ordered, but online shoppers does not find out until days or weeks later which is really troublesome when buying gifts for occasions.
- There are some scammers online and it’s hard to determine which is legit and not.